- Kellom Knolls Apartments – a development project including 132 units of affordable, private, multi family housing and a clubhouse. OEDC arranged financing of $5.1 million to complete this project. OEDC also supervised the design and construction of Kellom Knolls.
- Kellom Place – a development of a 42 unit multi family affordable housing complex. This new complex is located adjacent to OEDC’s 132 unit Kellom Knolls Apartment development. More than $2.6 million in financing was arranged to complete the project, which is supervised and owned by OEDC.
- Kellom Plaza – This development, consisting of 38 units, was completed in two stages:
- Stage I involved the development of 19 row house apartment homes.
More than $1.9 million in financing was arranged to complete this project.
- Stage II of the Kellom Plaza development program consisted of the construction of 19 row house apartment homes. The total cost of this
project was $1.8 million.
- Kellom East – a development of 8 multi family homes, completed at a cost of $752,000.
- Kellom North – a $2.6 million project which developed 20 multi family homes. OEDC arranged the equity contribution and financing for this project. It also supervised the design and construction of the units.
- Kellom Gardens – a $2.2 million project that developed 20 units of affordable housing for senior residents.
- Kellom Villa Townhome Development – a $2.3 million project that resulted in the development of 15 town homes to be owned by low income individuals.
- Pilgrim Heights – a $1.6 million project providing 20 units of affordable housing for senior residents.
Future development plans in the Kellom Heights area include the creation of an additional 42 units of affordable housing. The development of a 19,000 sq. ft. office building and an additional 23,000 square feet of retail and commercial facilities will further add to the long-term sustainability of the program area.
OMAHA ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
"INVESTING IN PEOPLE AND PROJECTS"