- Phase I Hartman Apartments – This phase of the Ville de Sante Development Program included the construction of 36 units of multi family homes. The cost of this development was $2.6 million.
- Phase II Hartman Heights – This “home ownership” program phase consisted of the development of 18 single family homes. OEDC supervised the design, construction, marketing/sales, and arranged $2.2 million in financing to develop the project.
- Phase III Ville de Sante Senior Housing Development - This program phase will consist of 36 units of multi-family homes designed for occupancy by senior residents age 55 and older. The cost of this affordable housing development is projected to be $3.1 million.
- Phase IV El Siglo de Oro Apartments – This eight (8) unit multi family development located in the Ville de Sante subdivision was acquired and renovated by OEDC.
- Phase V Laurel Hills Apartments – This phase of the Ville de Sante Construction Program included the construction of 36 housing units. The cost of this development was $4.9 million.
Future development plans in the Ville de Sante area include the creation of an additional combined total of 80 units of affordable and market rate housing. Design plans include a child care center and clubhouse as well as a retail/commercial facility. It is projected that these future phases will be completed within five years.
OMAHA ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
"INVESTING IN PEOPLE AND PROJECTS"